Vintage Boost Test Supplement Review
Vintage Boost is a testosterone boosting supplement, which currently ranks at #4 on the best-selling products of its kind on Amazon. Known for its unique branding, this Old School Labs product promises users big gains in muscle mass and strength, as well as a boost in their energy levels and libido.
A List of Key Ingredients
Old School Labs avoided using a proprietary blend – a mistake some low-quality test boosters fall foul of. Each dose of Vintage Boost test booster consists of:
- D-Aspartic Acid (3000mg) – a naturally occurring amino acid, which just so happens to be a very potent testosterone booster on its own.
- Zinc (30mg) – To counter the effects of low zinc in the body. This is a common cause of low testosterone levels.
- Magnesium (200mg) – Helps free more testosterone.
- DHEA (50mg) – A somewhat questionable choice that has been linked to boosting estrogen levels.
- Tribulus Terrestris – Increases libido
- Maca Root Powder – Increases sexual interest and energy
- Vitamin B6 – lowers estrogen levels.
- Vitamin D2 – Arguably not as effective as D3 at boosting T levels.
What Does Vintage Boost Do?
Vintage Boost has a good combination of ingredients, which work in tandem to boost free testosterone levels in the body and regulate estrogen. The dose is powerful, but the product promotes hormonal balance also. Users will feel the benefits of using this supplement quite soon, with their muscle mass and growth increasing when they use it consistently alongside a good training regime. A big plus is the significant increase in energy levels, which is vital in pushing through tiring workouts.
How to Take Vintage Boost
The serving schedule for Vintage boost test booster is a little confusing, often to the frustration of users. This is known as a “wave protocol”, that claims to allow for maximum benefits. Here is the breakdown:
- Week One – Take three capsules daily, all at once with breakfast. This is the activation wave.
- Week Two and Week Three – Take three capsules, twice daily, with breakfast and again with lunch. This period is the loading wave.
- Week Four – Take three capsules daily, all at once with breakfast. The final week is the balancing wave.
A List of Possible Side Effects
There have been no reports of any side effects when using this supplement.
How and Where to Buy Vintage Boost
Vintage Boost supplement is not available to ship to Europe. It can be bought on Amazon and is currently listed at $49.99.
Old School Labs do a good job of standing out from the pack with their unusual branding. This product comes from a reputable company with good standing in the industry, however there are some disappointments to be found with the Vintage Boost test booster. Although it does include some of the crucial ingredients, there are some vitamins in a low dosage and the inclusion of some questionable components like Tribulus undermines the price tag and claim of premium ingredients. A confusing serving schedule is another caveat, so although it has some promise, Vintage Boost ultimately falls short of some stronger competitors.