A Review of EPG Testoshred Supplement
EPG Testoshred, commonly mistaken as EPG Testo Shred, is a testosterone booster which uses four main ingredients to help bodybuilders, athletes or aging men burn estrogen and gain muscle. The manufacturer claims that these four ingredients work together to ensure replenishment of natural testosterone production, while at the same time, creating a lean and strong body.
In this EPG Testoshred review, we will breakdown the ingredients and supplement benefits and disadvantages to provide a detailed, thorough and trustworthy resource so you can choose the best testosterone boosting supplement for you.
What are EPG Testoshred Ingredients?
he ingredients in any testosterone booster will give direction on whether or not it’s an effective and safe product.
The combination of ingredients and how they work individually as well as together on the body is also important to consider.
The ingredients used in the EPG Testpshred formula are:
- Black Pepper (BioPerine) – This is the extract of piperine, which is named BioPerone. This has been tested clinically in the United States. BioPerine® boosts the bioavailability of a number of supplement nutrients by increased absorption.
- D-Aspartate, DAA – This product is a very popular ingredient in many testosterone boosters. D-aspartic acid is an amino acid and L-aspartate. It can be used as a testosterone booster. DAA manipulates the brain to release hormones. These hormones include follicle-stimulating hormone, luteinizing hormone and growth hormone. It doesn’t raise estrogen levels like certain prohormones or steroids do.
- Tribulus – is a plant that has gained a lot of hype and recognition throughout the years as a testosterone booster. However, studies have shown that Tribulus does not produce the results in muscle mass or strength that testosterone booster manufacturers claim it provides.
- Bulbine Natalensis – This is an African herb which boosts testosterone. That being said, it can be quite toxic on the body as it can damage organs. Also, it requires high dosages in order to be effective.
- Arimistane – This is a powerful anti-estrogen which reduces estrogen from circulating through the body. There have not been any animal or human tests done on this product, so it’s difficult to confirm is its true performance.
Benefits and Disadvantages of this Supplement
There are ingredients in Testoshred that are great and others that could be substituted for better options:
- D-Aspartic Acid is great for boosting testosterone. It’s effective which is why it’s used with some of the best test boosters.
- Bulbine has dangerous side-effects, and its dosage in EPG Testoshred is too low for the appropriate results.
- BioPerine is great for nutrient absorption, however it is not another testosterone stimulator.
- There is no scientific proof that Armistane increases testosterone levels.