CT Fletcher Master Plan, A Foolproof Way to Buff Yourself Up
Body building is not an easy task. It takes a lot of determination, discipline, and challenging work. In addition, you need the proper workout technique. Many people lack these qualities and the necessary knowledge to build muscle. That is what the CT Fletcher Master Plan aims to eliminate.
In a five-day seminar, you will work harder than you ever have, all guided by CT Fletcher himself. It offers you the knowledge of what exercises to do, and how to do them, in addition to giving you the motivation needed to see you through the workouts. So what does this master plan involve?
The CT Fletcher Master Plan certification is given to anyone who makes it through a week’s seminar in his Long Beach gym. Basically, the workouts involve pushing your body beyond its limits. They mainly cover arms and chest and best suit professional athletes.
Besides strenuous workouts, you will also need to adjust your diet to include lots of protein and carbohydrates. Doing this will give you the energy needed for the exercises and will also provide material for the building and repair of muscles. Ideally, fat should only take 10 percent of your diet. CT Fletcher doesn’t use supplements or steroids to build muscles.
CT Fletcher Master Plan: 6 Exercises You Cannot Fool
1. The Agony Press/ Bradford Press
This workout involves the use of a barbell. The bar should be placed at shoulder height at the starting position. You should hold it in front of your body and grab it at shoulder width. Then, follow these steps:
- Move the bar over and behind your head. Move your elbows when doing this.
- Lift the bar over your head and to the starting position. Be careful not to lock out your elbows.
That will make a complete rep. You need to make 10 reps, and 10 sets. Your break between sets should last for a minute.
2. Machine Military Press
For this workout, you will need a shoulder press machine. Sit down on the machine and select the weight you want to work with. Then:
- Bring the handles to your side and keep your elbows bent. Also, in the starting position, your elbows should be in line with your torso.
- Lift the handles and extend your arms. You should exhale while doing this.
- Lower the handles back to the original position slowly as you inhale
Do 10 sets of 10 reps each, and take a 90-second break in between the sets.
3. Side Lateral Raise
This CT Fletcher master plan workout is meant to build your shoulder muscles. It involves the use of a dumbbell. You will need to hold dumbbells on both arms and stand with a straight torso. Your arms should be facing you in the starting position. Then you can follow these steps:
- Slightly bend your knees as you lift the dumbbells to your side. Raise the dumbbells till your arms are parallel to the ground.
- Lower the dumbbells to the starting position. Inhale slowly as you do this.
Do five sets of 20 reps each with a minute’s break between them.
4. Bent-Over Dumbbells Lateral Raise
This workout targets you deltoids. At the starting position, you should hold two dumbbells in each hand and bend over at the hips. Your torso should be parallel to the floor. Also, your chest should be brought out, your knees slightly bent and your back straight. The dumbbells should hang with your elbows straight and unlocked. Then, you can follow these steps:
- Raise the dumbbells up your sides till your upper arms are parallel to the floor. At the final position, your upper arms should be at the level of your shoulders.
- Lower the dumbbells back to the starting point slowly. Stop for a second before starting the next rep.
Do 5 sets of 20 reps each. Rest for a minute between the sets.
5. Reverse Pec Deck/Reverse Machine Flyes
This workout can serve as a substitute to the bent-over dumbbells lateral raise exercise. First, you will need to adjust the handles to bring them to the rear. Select your weights and adjust the seat to make sure your shoulders and the handles are at the same level. Grab the handles of the weights with your palms facing inwards. With this position, you can follow these steps:
- Pull your hands out towards your back through a semicircular path. Contract your rear deltoids as you perform this movement.
- Slowly return to the starting position. Make certain to keep your arms slightly bent throughout and only make motions from your shoulders.
You should do 5 sets of 20 reps each, and only spend a minute resting between sets.
6. Single Arm Dumb Press
This is quite straightforward. It can work as a substitute for the machine military press. Have the dumbbell over your shoulder at the starting position and follow these steps:
- Lift the dumbbell to your shoulder.
- Slowly lower it to starting position.
Do 10 sets of 10 reps each, with a 90-second break between sets.
Why It Works
CT Fletcher has all the credentials a trainer needs. That is why he can offer a certificate to trainers and athletes. At one point, he was one in a handful of the strongest men in the world. That means he knows how much you should train and with what intensity. Also, the CT Fletcher master plan involves pure arduous work and a proper diet. These are elements that have been used by body builders for generations.
The CT Fletcher master plan is an ideal way to build your body. It includes all the important workouts needed to build various muscles in the body. In the CT Fletcher master plan seminar, you will train directly with him, and if you can successfully complete the 5-day program, you will be awarded a certificate.
This simply shows that you could train under the strict and intense guidelines of CT Fletcher master plan workout program. The program covers the workouts listed above. It is important to stick to the number of reps and sets listed to achieve the best results.
The images come from depositphotos.com.